1. What does the title of your upcoming mixtape “Therapy” mean to you?
Last year was a ‘Therapy’ year for me. I had a lot going on in the writing and production of this tape and I used the music to escape as well as describe the pain I was going through at that time. That’s why it’s called ‘Therapy.’ It was ‘Therapy’ for me
2. What instruments do you play?
I play the piano, drums, and violin
3. How immersed are you in the production process of your music?
I was extremely immersed. The whole tape is produced by me, I played the piano parts, and was there in the studio while my engineer was mixing the project.
4. What app do you use the most?
I probably use twitter the most. It’s the easiest tool to use for me when it comes to connecting and growing my fan-base
5. What do you think our generation’s role in fashion is?
I think each and every generation’s role is to establish the standard of fashion for our time.
6. If you could work with any up and coming artists who would it be?
If I could work with any up and coming artists it would be PnB Rock.